The perfect gift for any weekend visits, overdue hellos or as a Thank You.
- Delice de Bourgogne -A French classic pasteurised triple crème cheese, rich and full flavoured with a smooth, velvety, melt-in-the-mouth texture. From the Burgundy region of France, Delice de Bourgogne is made with full fat milk; cream is added twice during the process, making it delicious and indulgent. A from favorite with everyone in Kate's
- Sheridans Artisan Brown Bread Crackers
- Kate's Chilli Jam - Sweet and spicy , gorgeous with cheese.
- Red Wine - Rocca Malbec
- Le Petit Balthzar- Viognier and Sauvignon make the perfect couple in this crisp and refreshing white. Lush yet lively. Smooth yet sprightly.
- Bennazoli "Tecla" Rose - A brilliant salmon-pink in colour, the nose is a delightful flight of crushed rose petals, fruity scents of wild strawberries and red cherries, and juicy splashes of Sicilian orange. On the palate it is taut and fresh, restrained red berry flavours with hints of blood orange and rosehip, fleshy yet clean and crisp with peppery hints that lift the finish.