Any season, any reason this is our Kates classic gift hamper. Some of our favorites all wrapped up in our luxury gift box.
- Sheridans Brown Bread Cracker - Classic Brown Bread Crackers -Made in West Cork, using Flour that is stoneground at Macroom Oatmeal Mills, Butter from Bandon Co-op and buttermilk produced by the Cronin family from Belgooly, all in Co Cork.
- Kates Rhubarb Chutney - Our Rich Rhubarb Chutney just keeps getting better with age! Spoon this delight onto your favourite curries or cheese boards. The perfect mix of sweet and tart - 320gm jar.
- Kates Three Fruit Marmalade - The best of citrus fruits are combined for our Three Fruit Marmalade. With juicy peel and just enough sweetness, it is gorgeous on our brown bread any time of the day.
- Kates Raspberry Jam - For raspberry lovers, our Really Raspberry Jam will go down a treat. Packed with flavor and just enough sweetness, this is a store cupboard essential - 320gm jar
- Suki Belfast Brew -This Irish Breakfast Tea, a black tea and a Suki Tea signature blend - an everyday cuppa that we serve in the shop daily. Best quality whole leaf - 90% Assam for a Malty and full flavoured cup.
- Mellas Fudge-The original, pure unadulterated butteriness in a crumbly sweet texture, delish!
- Roca Malbec The contribution of Malbec sweet tannins added to the delicacy of Merlot, resulting in an elegant yet wonderfully powerful and gutsy wine.
Balthazar -Viognier and Sauvignon make the perfect couple in this crisp and refreshing white. Lush yet lively. Smooth yet sprightly.
Lovely with shellfish, hard cheese, pasta
- Fixx Ground Coffee - we pour this every day in store
- Llewellyns Balsamic Cider Vinegar is unique in that it is made entirely from apples, whereas the balsamic vinegar which people, in general, are familiar with is made, of course, from grapes. It is also, uniquely, the only balsamic vinegar produced in Ireland.
- Skelligs Irish Chocolates
- West Cork Artisan Biscuts