- Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour, add in the egg and a third of the milk. Beat well, Pour in the rest of the milk gradually and mix in the flour to make a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into a bowl or jug and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Prep the frying pan with oil. When the pan is hot and ready, give the batter a quick stir before pouring a layer onto the pan.
- Fry both sides until golden brown.
- Get your toppings of choice and enjoy!
Toppings we love: