Brewer's yeast is a type of fungus formally known as Saccharomyces cervisiae. Along with other Saccharomyces species, brewer's yeast is used to brew beer and bake some breads, and can also be used as a nutritional supplement in an inactive form.
Brewer's yeast is bitter in taste and should not be confused with baker's yeast.
Nice article on all the uses, benefits and side effects here
From : Independent Irish Health Foods.
Prompt delivery. Good value. Zero issues. Highly recommended. Ciarán, Dublin 18
Questions and Answers
Do You Gift Wrap?
- We can gift wrap any items you might need. Select gift wrap or gift box at the checkout.
The gift box is more suitable for a few items, this is our luxury branded gift
box. All of our pre-made hampers already include a hamper box in their price so
no need to add at the checkout.
- At the check out there is a space to leave a
gift note, we will handwrite & add this for you. Please note our gifting
options do not appear if you use the Shop Pay accelerated checkout.
Do You Deliver?
- We deliver nationwide, €7.95 & we deliver ourselves
Locally (Only to addresses starting with Eircode F91) every Wednesday &
- We also offer click & collect in-store. For Local Delivery -
your order must be placed the night before our local delivery days.
Where is your store?
- You can find our store at 3 Castle St, Sligo, Ireland.
Call us on 071-9143022.
- You can email us at email@example.com. We are open Tuesdays - Saturdays 8 am-4.30 pm