Introducing Mr.Pettersen's Raspberry Vinegar and Raspberry Vinaigrette - delicious handmade artisan gourmet dressing produced in West Cork. A unique taste sensation of Raspberries and winner of a Gold 'Great taste Award in 2009 & 2011'
Every litre of Mr.Pettersen's Raspberry Extra contains over a kilo of Raspberries creating a sensational taste difference between my vinegar and other raspberry vinegars.
This wonderful balance of sweet and sour flavours makes it the ideal accompaniment for a wide variety of foods. A few serving suggestions for Mr.Pettersen's Raspberry Extra :
- It is perfect with all sorts of cheese - especially goat's cheese or breaded Camembert.
- It is wonderful with hot and cold meats, particularly pâté and is 'historic' on pan-fried chicken livers.
- Sprinkle it on your roast lamb - absolutely delicious!
- Drizzle this fat free dressing over salad leaves or make your own dressing - a particular favourite is with soy and ginger.
- It makes a great marinade - try it on venison with the addition of a little port and some olive oil. Pep up your chicken by marinating it with Raspberry Extra
- Don't forget to try it on strawberries or yoghurt or vanilla ice cream!
- Several customers say they will not drink Prosecco without it!
- You simply must try a few drops in a Gin & Tonic - incredible!