These are crazy good still warm out of the oven with a little ice cream, perfect as dessert or pop in the lunch box for a little treat!
300g Good Quality Dark Chocolate 55%
410g Caster Sugar
205g Plain Flour
4 Free Range Eggs
- Pre Heat oven to 170deg
- Break up the chocolate and cube the butter, place in a bowl over a pot of simmering water - making sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. Stir occasionally until melted.
- In a separate bowl sieve together the sugar and flour
- Once the chocolate mixture is melted pour into a free standing mixer and slowly add the flour and sugar, this can be done with a hand held mixer either - mix well
- Add the egg one by one making sure they are fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tin and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Poke the center with a wooden skewer - few crumbs should remain.
- Let it cool in the tin before slicing up !
If you like you can drizzle withy melted chocolate after or maybe add some roast hazel nuts to the mix before baking !